Thanks to Variety Cruises for their support of Georgia State Golf Association !
About this Cruise
Discover ISRAEL, EGYPT & JORDAN on an Amazing 7 Night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise for Two! Experience a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting, unraveling the wonders of the Eastern Mediterranean. Departing from Suez or Ain Sokhna, Egypt and returning to Aqaba, Jordan, you will have the opportunity to discover Petra - one of the 7 wonders of the world, Eilat - renowned for bird watching, and some of the world's best diving spots.
- Accommodation in Cat B cabin for 2 passengers
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Private BBQ (weather permitting), Captain’s Honor Night
- Host / Cruise Director (English speaking) / Egyptologist
- Optional visits to: Karnak and Luxor temples with hotel stay, West Bank section of Luxor,
St. Catherine's Monastery, Petra, Eilat
*Variety Cruises is the 2016 USA Today Reader's Choice "Best Boutique Cruise Line" worldwide.
NOT INCLUDED: Flights, crew tips, shore excursions and other personal expenses are not included. Port taxes of roughly $650 per person is collected during the cruise.
https://cloud.travelpledge.com/From: Suez or Ain Sokhna, Egypt, To: Aqaba, Jordan (or reverse).
Variety Cruises is one of the leading yacht cruise lines worldwide, operating a fleet of 11 fully owned vessels
offering travelers the ultimate Yacht Cruise experience. With capacities ranging from 5 to 36 cabins, Variety
Cruises’ upscale yachts and experiential cruise itineraries embrace each destination by visiting much-loved
and unfrequented ports of call in a private, intimate and relaxed environment. Some of Variety Cruises’
industry nomination highlights:
- USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS 2016: “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide
- CruiseCritic.Com 2015: one of the top 15 small ship cruise lines and ” Best for Yacht Cruises” category
- Tourism Awards 2015: Gold Award in “Small Ship Cruising in Greece” category
- CruiseCritic.Com; the No1 small ship cruise line in the Scenic Nature category
- Conde Nast Traveler Greece; the best Small Ship Cruise Line in Greece
The Harmony "G" is a modern vessel with a sleek high-tech look very similar to the private yachts to be
found in the famous ports of the world. The 53 meter long / 7.2 meter wide Mega Yacht Harmony G was
launched in January 2001 and renovated in 2009-10 and in 2013. It complies with the most stringent SOLAS
safety regulations ,while its powerful engines and state of the art stabilizers allow for safe and comfortable
cruising. Life on board centers around the Indoor / Outdoor lounge and its American bar, on Upper Deck.
The classy dining room located on Main Deck is surrounded by large windows. The spacious Sun deck is
the ideal place to bask under the sun, read a good book or just gaze at the scenery. The swimming platform
on Harmony G stern enables you to swim when weather and anchorage conditions permit.